We are pleased to announce that our school is using the "PupilPath.com" website to bring you immediate information regarding your child's education. PupilPath.com allows you to view the following:
- Assignments and projects along with due dates;
- Performance in each class including homework, classwork, tests and projects;
- Progress reports from teachers throughout the school year;
- Handouts and assignments when your child is absent from school;
- Transcripts and graduation eligibility status;
- School announcements, new calendar listings and upcoming events;
- And, in some classrooms, attendance.
We hope that by enabling you to see this information on a daily basis we will be able to work together to ensure that our children remain on track in every class. As we work together we will ensure that our students get the most out of their education.
To register into PupilPath.com, go to https://pupilpath.skedula.com/
and click "Parents Register" if you are a parent. Or "Student Register" if you are a student. Then complete the following:
- Your email address (Parents, Students)
- Your prefix (Mr., Ms., Mrs., or Dr.) (Parents only)
- Your first name (Parents only)
- Your last name (Parents only)
- Your child's school (Parents, Students)
- Your child's OSIS # (9 digit # which appears below) (Parents, Students)
- Your child's date of birth (Parents, Students)
- The registration code (appears below) (Parents, Students)
After clicking "Register," you will receive an email with an activation link that will allow you to set your password. You can also download PupilPath.com to your iPhone/iPad devices via the iTunes App Store.
After you have done this once you do not need to do this again you can just login in.
You can download the app to register your child and get notifications on your child's progress. If you have any difficulty signing into PupilPath.com, please contact Mr. Kenyon or your or your child's guidance counselor.